|H&M is among the stores that will not be open for|
the Mall at University Town Center grand opening.
Eleven stores that have been building their units for the last several weeks to months will not be open on grand opening. Another 12 newly announced stores also will not be open immediately for the Oct. 16 grand opening.
Here is a list of the stores previously confirmed by the Bradenton Herald that will not be immediately open:
- Arhaus Furniture
- Burger & Beer Joint
- Francesa's Collections
- Natural Comfort Footwear
- Peter Elliot Blue
- Yo! Sushi
These stores have not been previously announced and will also be coming soon:
- 4D Gelateria -- Traditional Italian gelato
- Aerie -- American Eagle Outfitters' lingerie store
- Forever Nails & Spa
- Free People -- Specialty clothing store with Bohemian designs meant for twentysomethings; a sister company of Urban Outfitters
- Naracamicie -- One of the first U.S. stores for this Italian clothing store and first in Florida.
- Royale -- Professional hair straighteners
- Rudolph and Me -- Seasonal Christmas ornaments
- Paris Paris -- Hair accessories
- PINK -- Apparel by Victoria's Secret
- Proactiv -- Skin care
- Venus Mini Med Spa -- Non-invasive, non-surgical med spa that offer Botox and other injection services