|Robert Taubman, left, president, chairman and CEO of |
Taubman Centers with Marigay McKee, president
of Saks Fifth Avenue. (Photo by Charles Schelle)
Several stores will have special appearances during the grand opening weekend and beyond.
Here's a rundown of the appearances:
- HGTV's David Bromstad at Macy's — 10 a.m. ribbon cutting at north entrance and 1 p.m. fashion show in north parking lot
- String Theory at Saks — 9 a.m. performance at ribbon cutting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Mike Evans at Champs Sports — 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Photography not allowed
- Lovesac Founder Shawny D. Nelson — Will be in store throughout day.
- Marigay McKee, president of Saks Fifth Avenue — 9 a.m. store ribbon cutting.
- Joe Zeiden, co-founder and SVP Real Estate of Z Gallerie — 9:45 a.m. ribbon cutting appearance
- Alexandra Dillard, granddaughter of Dillard's founder William T. Dillard and corporate merchandising manager for the department stores — 11 a.m. fashion show at Dillard's
- Arthur Levine, designer for Tahari ASL — 11 a.m. fashion show at Dillard's
- Nicole Miller of Nicole Miller Artelier — 1 p.m. fashion show at Dillard's
- Robert Taubman, chairman, president and CEO of Taubman Centers — 9:30 a.m. mall ribbon cutting.
- George Miliotes, master sommelier and Darden Restaurants executive responsible for Seasons 52 plus wine program at The Capital Grille
- David Gordon, president of Cheesecake Factory
- Tina Goldfield, founder of Tees by Tina/TINA Stephens
- Eddie Muransky, founder of Rise Pies Handcrafted Pizza and largest franchisee of Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels
Dillard's has several big name appearances scheduled with some mentioned above. The entire list can be read here. Other events planned for Thursday from Dillard's:
- Noon to 4 p.m. Meet Francine Porter, creator of Osmotics, a non-surgical facelift product.
- 4 p.m. Meet Elan Savir for the Elan International Fashion Show.
- 7 p.m. Meet Gail Hail Hartin, designer for Fresh Produce at a store fashion show.